The warmth and character of this 1907 Miller Brewing pub were incorporated into a modern bistro, which features locally sourced food. The interior design utilizes reclaimed wood from barns and tables, constructed of sections of a bowling alley that previously occupied the space, to enrich the dining experience.
Key architectural features:
• Reclaimed hardwood floors
• Use of original tin ceilings in the bar area
• Conversion of a 2nd floor apartment into a private dining room
• Construction of rooftop dining
• Kitchen design set up to accommodate cooking classes
• The oven, prep and plating areas exposed to the dining room