Madisen Maher Architects is proud to announce its Top Projects Award from The Daily Reporter for Sendik’s Food Market – Corporate Office. “The facility is an adaptive reuse of an existing early 90’s industrial building,” states Ryan Thomas, Project Manager. “We removed the precast walls and a vestibule and replaced them with an executive board room addition and a glass curtainwall façade,” he adds. The 30,000 square foot facility is located at 7284 W. Marcia Rd. in Milwaukee.
“Our goal was to create an open work environment with benching systems that took advantage of the large exterior windows,” states Nick Balistreri, owner of Sendik’s Food Market. “Madisen Maher Architects team helped us expose the existing structure, creating a contemporary interior with walnut accents in the conference room and ceiling clouds over informal seating areas,” he adds.
Key architectural plans included:
– Glass-partitioned walls and polished concrete floors accented with rugs
– Glass wall private offices on the perimeter of each department
– Glass wall conference rooms in the center of the building
– Open work space environments with bench systems facing large exterior windows
– Private work rooms for one or two people having meetings or teleconferences
– Light-filled two-story lobby with steel/glass/wood staircase to welcome guests
– Large training room for group discussions
– Executive office area with chef’s kitchen and seating
– Employee lunch area with ping pong, pool table and foosball
– Employee exercise room with showering facilities
– Room for growth in all the departments
About Madisen Maher Architects
Madisen Maher Architects (MMA) strives to be the most sought after architectural design experts trusted to deliver exceptional environments. Their mission is to create facilities that are a reflection of the owners and end-users through proven expertise and best practices that include listening, thought leadership and collaboration. Based upon values of integrity, responsiveness, creativity and efficiency, MMA fosters a solid corporate culture and repeat business. They are registered in Wisconsin and Illinois, are NCARB certified and LEED APs. For more information on Madisen Maher Architects, call us at 414-277-8000 or visit www.madisenmaher.com.
Madisen Maher Architects.
Exemplary People. Exceptional Environments.
About The Daily Reporter’s Top Projects Awards
Top Projects is our chance to honor those in the industry — generals, subcontractors, architects, engineers and owners — whose projects met and exceeded expectations in 2016. Projects can be of all sizes and types.
In addition to the awards dinner at Potawatomi Hotel and Casino on May 16, 2017, we will celebrate all of our Top Projects winners in a special publication of The Daily Reporter.